During this challenging time when the whole world is battling with this pandemic named COVID-19, there is a dire need that everyone should be aware of the vaccination. As this is an infectious disease, the best way to slow down virus transmission is to take proper precautionary measures and follow the guidelines given by the government. You can protect yourself as well as your near ones by getting vaccinated. Every individual needs to register for COVID Vaccination and gets the shot as soon as they get the vaccination slot. People who wish to make their efforts as health care workers by helping to end this pandemic must do COVID vaccinator enrollment Milwaukee wi.
How to Register Yourself for COVID Vaccination
- To register for vaccination, you need to first visit the official website, i.e. www.healthymke.com.
- After that, hit the “COVID VACCINE” tab, available at the menu bar on the home page.
- It will take you to the page where you can explore COVID-19 Vaccine options.
- Here you can choose the desired option and get yourself vaccinated.
- To avoid any confusion during the registration process, prefer the phone support by calling the number given below.
Call @ 844-684-1064
Transportation and in-home services for getting connected to the vaccine are as follows:
- MTM Service:
- To schedule the vaccination through the MTM service, you need to [email protected]
- After that, follow the instructions as received over the call.
- Also, visit the online website of mtm-inc.net/Wisconsin/ for more vaccination information.
- At this moment, you are suggested to schedule your vaccination at least two business days in advance unless your trip is urgent.
2) Walgreens – Free UBER ride:
- You can go for Walgreens service if you are facing transportation issues.
- All you need to do is [email protected] and follow the received instructions to book your vaccination.
- This service will provide your free UBER ride to go to the vaccination centre.
3) In-Home Services:
People having difficulty leaving their homes may opt for this In-home service as the front line workers throughout Milwaukee assist at home to support individuals who want a COVID-19 vaccine.
- For getting the vaccination at home, follow the below-given link:
- Now, follow the instructions from the appeared page to proceed further with scheduling your day and time for vaccination.
Healthy Make is keeping a keen eye on the situation with the COVID-19 outbreak and understands the need for vaccination for their people. This page features complete information regarding registration for COVID-19 vaccination, so those who still haven’t got their shot, please schedule their vaccination as soon as possible. If you wish to contribute to this pandemic, then go for COVID vaccinator enrollment Milwaukee wi and be the part of this vaccination drive.