Weddings are not the same as 10 years ago. Although a wedding is the biggest event of one’s life. These events become larger, larger, and more intense over time. With the advent of Instagram and other social media, people are spending more and more time making the moment magical and dreamy. While most couples hire professionals to handle all their wedding plans to make sure the wedding goes the way they thought. There are many responsibilities that a couple must take on when planning a wedding.
Azar Jazestani has been one of Canada’s leading wedding planners, planning weddings, ceremonies, and royal events for over 10 years, and talks about some of the things and details he has noticed in several couples. When planning a wedding other than those that have their ideal. dream weddings and those whose marriages have to be managed by planners due to their lack of explanation.
Azar discusses the most important things every couple should do when planning their dream wedding:
- Start your guest list: Your guest list will drive many decisions about your wedding. As most of the Wedding venues have a particular guest count, it’s better to start with a guest list to have a vague idea of the number of people you will be planning for.
- Set your wedding budget and stick to it: The wedding budget is one of the most important factors when planning a wedding. Many couples often do not have a budget or do not strictly adhere to it, which can ultimately ruin their marriage and sometimes even make them in debt.
- Make a wedding day list of priorities: The wedding day is the busiest. Many planners have been planning this day for months, but it’s always so busy that things can’t go as planned. Therefore, it is important to do some important tasks that are very necessary on the day of the wedding, such as wedding photographers, live bands, etc.
- Consider Wedding dates: Although the final date is decided after booking a place, choosing dates can help you plan all the other things, such as cake, ribbon, flowers, dresses, etc.
- Research and tour wedding venues: Venues are the most expensive thing at the wedding. Remember to check prices, packages, counting in many different locations, so you can choose the most appropriate fit before drawing a dotted line.
- Shop your attires and wedding rings: And last but not least, wedding dresses hold an immense value for a couple throughout their lives. So you have to take some time in advance to choose the perfect wedding dress and wedding rings. Once you choose a dress for the big day, you can look for dresses for pre-wedding events such as brunches, showers, rehearsals, and more.
Once you have taken care of your needs and made these things clear, a professional planner will handle all the other details that will stress and worry you, making your special day and your plans smooth and flowing. to do. And if you’re looking for a stunning wedding in Canada, Europe or Dubai, contact Azar Jazestani and his team of expert runners to help make your dream wedding come true.